2014年7月4日星期五

new home in U.S.A.

     On July 2nd, 2014, we finally moved into our new home in USA. Actually, it isn't our home, it is an apartment leased to us. At the first visit, we were extremely disappointed about it. Firstly, it is on the third floor of a villa, which is the attic, so it is so hot in summer. Secondly, there is no bed in it; consequently, it is hard to have a comfortable sleep. Last, we didn't feel safe enough. After careful negotiation with the leaser, the final decision was made to move in in spite of the inconveniences the apartment brings to our four.

front gate of the villa
my bedroom
the newly formed and happy family
well-equipped kitchen
the living room

     Anyway, a newly-formed family was born, Rich,Bell, Amanda and I will cooperate together and try our utmost to enjoy the new life in Mansfield 128, New Heaven.  

1 条评论:

  1. I hope you are all happy and comfortable now. I enjoy reading of your adventures and I trust you will have more on this glorious and beautiful weekend.
    I also look forward to an invitation to your house...forgive me but we Americans can be very forward : )

    回复删除